Google is the best source when it comes to getting the patients for your dental clinic. SEO plays a crucial role in improving online visibility and driving patients to the clinic. Here is an ultimate dental SEO guide for building an online presence in the search engines.
What is Dental SEO?
Dental SEO is aimed to rank the website for the keywords user may type to search before visiting the clinic such as “New York Cosmetic Dentist,” “Austin Dental Implants”. If the site is optimized well for such keywords then the clinic should be earning the profits from the new clients.
Here are six best practices for dental SEO marketing.
Accurate Dental Practice Information
The most important element of dental SEO is listing the accurate NAP aka as citations (name, address and phone number) across the entire web. There are numerous places where are citations can be listed but in order to appear higher in the search results, it should be consistent in all the places. They should not only be just listed on the web but on the high authority sites to appear at the top position in the local 3 pack results.
Optimize Meta and Content Information
On-page SEO is the process of optimizing the HTML and content information of individual web pages of the site to improve the visibility of the site. Off-page SEO refers to the techniques to improve the ranking of the site in the search results. When anyone searches the dental services then title and descriptions appear.
- Meta Title– Title is the 70 characters that appear in the blue line in the search results.
- Meta Description– Google shows the 160 characters Meta description of what the page is all about.
Content optimization is also important and key to success. Include the dental specialties in your content and optimize the content naturally avoiding over-optimization.
Build Accurate Citations
Citations are helpful in establishing credibility by displaying the name, address, phone number, and website accurately and consistently on the entire web. Here is the list of activities to start with.
- Review websites: Listing on reputed sites such as Foursquare and Yelp can earn the trust and build confidence from the local search engines.
- Online Business Directories: Target the high authority directories including location-specific that have high traffic and well indexed by the local search engines.
- Niche Specific Directories: It is important to submit the niche-specific directories related to dental-related directories getting more of your NAP indexed.
Get Online Dental Reviews
Online reviews help in the decision making whether to visit the dental clinic or not. Positive online reviews can have a big impact on the local rankings. The online sources like Google, Yelp, Foursquare, and Yellow pages can have a substantial improvement in improving rankings. Here are the five ways to get the five-star reviews.
- Keep your profile active on social media
- Send newsletters to your patients monthly and ask them to review your site.
- Promote “Review Us” CTA Button prominently throughout the website.
Build Quality and Natural Links
Link building is an important activity for improving the authority of the site. In 2017, link earning techniques are earning a lot of popularity. Here are some of the best practices.
- Get listed in online local publications.
- List and promote an article for the local publications.
- Schedule an interview with a columnist at the local level.
- Guest post on high authority sites
Dentist Website Engagement
It is now necessary to increase the website and user engagement. Focus on improving the click-through rates, reduce the bounce rates and increase the average time spent on the site. It’s crucial to create the landing pages that convert. The content of the website should be compelling and the website should keep the visitors engaged through the design or layout.
Now that you know about dental SEO marketing practice it and increase the patients in the clinic and online presence in the dental industry.